Graco continues to be a leader in the global market with the most durable equipment available. We are pleased to announce enhancements to our electric chemical injection pumps effective immediately! The drive housing design for all Wolverine series pumps, excluding the Wolverine Basic, has been improved.
- A new sleek look that is stronger and weighs less than the previous drive housing design.
- The number of cover fasteners has been reduced from 4 down to 2, making it easier to access inside the drive housing.
- Three socket screws now hold the drive cylinder. Pump heads can still be replaced without the removal of the drive cylinder.
- Lower profile stroke adjust nuts that improve the stroke range by 50% over the previous drive design. The stroke adjust range now improved to 1/4 to 1 inch.
- The cycle count strain relief bracket has been replaced with a machined feature, reducing the number screws required hold the sensor wire.
For Technical or Customer Service assistance if required for product selection or technical information, call 866-552-1868. You can also contact your ONG Account Manager for additional questions.